statement of faith
- the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21)
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
- in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that we are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved. (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5)
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – the saved to the resurrection of life, and the lost to the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29)
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28)
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18)